Monday, February 27, 2006

[Think] : Clarity

The one who has a clear aim, is able to win the cooperation from others too.

Contemplation:
When we are doing something with a clear picture in our minds, others will
naturally cooperate. If we ourselves are not sure of what we are doing and
why, we will not be able to receive their cooperation. So we first need to
make sure in our minds our own clarity of our journey and destination.

Application:
When I want the cooperation of others in what I do, I need to make sure
that I am sure of what I am doing. I first need to be clear in my mind of
what I
want to achieve and I will find others helping me automatically.
Situations
too start fovouring me. In other words, I am able to make best
use of
the resources available to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home