Saturday, October 15, 2005

[Think] : To Be Responsible

To be responsible at all times is to get the right of freedom.

Contemplation:
The one who is able to fulfill all responsibilities in the right way is the
one who wins the trust of those around him. So when we are using all the
resources available with us in the right way, we are further given the space
to use these resources.

Application:
All I need to do is to make sure I check each day if I am making proper use
of the resources that I have. These resources include the resource of my
time, my virtues, my knowledge etc. when I use these resources properly I
am able to win the trust of others and get the freedom and space for myself
in my work and relationships

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home