Sunday, February 05, 2006

[Think] : Alertness

Alertness comes with an awareness of the importance of time.

Contemplation:
When we are able to recognise the importance of time, we'll know how
important life is. We would understand the fact that each moment offers
something more significant than what is apparent. This perception
enables us to make the maximum use of the present moment, finishing
carelessness and bringing alertness.

Application:
If I find myself caught up with thinking about the past, I must become
alert to the beauty of this moment. I need to remind myself of the
fact that it is only the present that is in my hands, neither the past
nor the future. When I have the aim of utilising the present moment in the
right way, I will be tireless in my efforts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home